What is DHL Express Easy?
DHL Express Easy is our solution for private customers to ship worldwide without a DHL accountnumber. DHL Express Easy is sold in our DHL ServicePoints. There is probably a shop at the corner of your street.
The advantages of DHL Express easy are:
- Suitable for packages as well as envelopes
- Fast transit times: Europe 1-3 days and worldwide 1-4 days.
- Prices starting at 17 euro.
- Including DHL packaging
- Insurance is optional
- Track & Trace via our website
- Receivers autograph upon reception
- Sold in DHL ServicePoints meaning your shipment is prepared and payed for in the shop.
Grab your chance now!
Do you have a shipment to send? Hurry up to the nearest DHL ServicePoint in your neighborhood and win an iPhone 8! As well as from our temporary Pop-up in the central station of Antwerp you can send your parcels easy and quickly to any place in Belgium or in the world with our DHL Express Easy service.
The competition is from 08/11/17 until 30/12/17 included.
Please find below our Competition rules ‘iPhone 8’ special action in our DHL pop-up store.
DHL International A.S., situated at Woluwelaan 151 à 1831 Diegem, organizes an ‘iPhone 8’ action in our DHL Express Pop-Up store in the central station of Antwerp and in our DHL Express ServicePoints in Belgium as from 8 November 2017 until 30 December 2017 included.
- This competition is open for each person living or visiting Belgium.
- Participation is free.
- More participations per person is possible.
- To participate, the participant has to come in our DHL Express pop-up store located in the Central Station of Antwerp or in our DHL Express ServicePoints of Belgium and ship a national or international shipment with DHL Express Easy service. And this at the latest on 30 December 2017.
- Employees of Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL Express or any associated companies and anyone involved in the conception and implementation of the competition are excluded from taking part.
- The only price of this action is 1 iPhone 8.
- The price must be collected at our head office in Diegem – Woluwelaan 151.
- The designation of the winners will take place before 10 January 2018.
- If several correct answers are provided to the subsidiary question, the date and time (first replies) will be crucial to identify the winners.
- DHL International NV and all those involved in the promotion cannot be held liable for accidents, late deliveries, costs or any kind of damage, of whatever nature or by any cause whatsoever, related to participation in the promotion, the awarding of the prize, the receipt or use of the prize, in whatever form. This provision does not apply in the event of serious or deliberate error on the part of the organizers, their representatives or their authorized representatives. Only the participation of persons who comply with all the mentioned provisions will be taken into account.
- To be eligible for the prize, the participants must answer to the above conditions.
- DHL reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition and to take legal action if there is a legitimate reason for this, such as violating the competition regulations or attempted manipulation.
- The prizes are not transferable nor can prizes be exchanged or reimbursed in cash.
- Insofar as possible, no correspondence will be made regarding the regulations. Belgian law applies to these conditions and any disputes will be submitted to a German court.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the action or its course if unforeseen circumstances or circumstances give cause to do so. They cannot be held liable if the competition is to be interrupted, postponed or canceled for reasons beyond their control.
- The organizer declines any responsibility for any technical defect of any kind, such as a faulty transfer of information.
- Participants can freely and fully participate in the competition under their own responsibility.
DHL International N.V. reserves the right to hand over the prize to the winner himself and to use the name of the winner as well as photos of the prize handover for publicity purposes, such as internal or external newsletters.
Participation in the competition means that the participant unconditionally accepts these regulations. No remark will be possible concerning the formulation of the questions or answers.
In the event of a dispute or in the event of non-compliance with the regulations, the organizers have the right to take all necessary decisions to ensure the proper running of this action. Their decisions are binding and irrevocable.
In accordance of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of the privacy life and the personal data, the data of the participants will be included in a database destined to the Organization of the competition and promoting the products of DHL International A.S. By completing and returning the form you agree to the use of your data. Participants have a right to consultation and rectification in relation to their data and also have the possibility to oppose their use for marketing purposes. For deleting your data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.