DHL International A.S., situated at Woluwelaan 151 – 1831 Diegem, organizes a special ‘DHL 50 years’ action via email as from 21st of August until 22nd of September 2019 included (midnight).
- This competition is open for each person living in or visiting Belgium.
- Participation is free.
- More participations per person is possible.
- To participate, the participant has to fill in the form in the email before 22nd of September 2019 (midnight) included.
- This competition is only valid for online participation and which answer the conditions below.
- Only fully completed answers to the competition will be taken into account: the participant fills in the form as requested.
- Employees of Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL Express or any associated companies and anyone involved in the conception and implementation of the competition are excluded from taking part.
- The price of this action is a gift box filled with DHL goodies.
- The winner will be drawn at DHL International before November 1st, 2019 by an innocent hand.
- The winner will be notified personally.
DHL International A.S. and the persons involved by this the action cannot be responsible for accidents, delay in delivery, costs or damage.
- To be eligible for the prize, the participants must answer to the above conditions and fill in the form correctly.
- The prizes are not transferable nor can prizes be exchanged or reimbursed in cash.
The organizers reserve the right to modify the action or his conduct if this should be dictated by circumstances beyond their control or unexpected.
DHL International A.S. reserves the right to use the name of the winner, for photos, advertising purposes, including internal or external newsletter.
No remark will be possible concerning the formulation of the questions or answers.
In accordance of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of the privacy life and the personal data, the data of the participants will be included in a database destined to the Organization of the competition and promoting the products of DHL International A.S. By completing and returning the form you agree to the use of your data. Participants have a right to consultation and rectification in relation to their data and also have the possibility to oppose their use for marketing purposes. For deleting your data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.